1. If the balance is not received as per the terms of contract, all discounts on the quote may be removed and the client may have to meet the full list value of the show.
FULL HIRE / TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Electricity or power requirements, unless already assessed in the quote.
An Engineers certificate for staging and/or trussing unless already dealt with in the quote.
Insurance on equipment. The client must assume all Liability for Loss and Damage to All equipment and should provide additional insurance.
Black Coffee Design does have a public liability policy for the event, only for the actions of Black Coffee Design.
50% of the quoted amount is payable to confirm the services of Black Coffee.
Where the client does not have approved and documented payment terms, the client must pay the Balance of the amount 24 hours prior to the function, to secure delivery of goods and services.
An additional invoice will be generated on the day after the function for any additional costs, e.g. additional equipment, unscheduled rehearsals or overtime incurred ie: early or afterhours set ups not already quoted on.
The above equipment is subject to availability
Equivalent equipment of the same standard may need to be substituted, subject to the client’s approval.
0-7 days preceding the date of hire, the client will forfeit 100% of the deposit amount.
8 – 21 days preceding the date of hire, the client will forfeit 50% of the deposit amount.
More than 21 days preceding the date of hire, the client will be refunded the deposit Paid less expenses incurred by Black Coffee.
2. At all times BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS requires the right to turn off any equipment over health and safety issues or due to bad weather conditions. In this unlikely event BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS will still be paid.
3. A cancellation fee of 50% will be charged to the client
4. During the period covered by this contract the promoter shall provide:
• Electrical Supply as specified by BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS , ensuring that it is clean and does not fluctuate and is located where requested by BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS . Any damage to BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS' equipment caused by a faulty power supply will be the responsibility of the client by way of repair or replacement of equipment. BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS reserves the right to charge for loss of hire revenue on damaged items.
• Special restrictions: It is the responsibility of the client to inform BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS , at least 7 days before the event, of any loading, unloading or working restrictions within the venue or surrounding areas, which may in any way effect the production. All Parking Tickets issued during the load-in load-out will be the responsibility of the client.
• An ‘Access All Areas’ pass to each member of BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS Production team crew to cover before, during and after an event until such time as BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS activities are complete.
• A detailed schedule of events running times listing all aspects, which are relevant to BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS .
• A site plan showing clearly the location of each production unit (i.e. staging, PA, props etc.) and anything else that may be relevant to BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS .
• All relevant information relating to Health and Safety requirements to BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS in writing at least 14 days prior to the event.
5. The client will be responsible for the theft of or damage to any of BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS equipment caused by individuals / contractors not hired by BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS or incidents not caused by BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS . Any equipment damaged beyond the point of repair will be charged at full list value. If not settled within 7 days of invoicing charges incurred will be liable for an additional loss of hire charge on a daily basis. The client will be deemed to have insurance cover for these eventualities.
6. BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS reserves the right to exchange any equipment specified in the quote for an equal replacement if and when it is needed.
7. BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS shall comply with all the deadlines as agreed between the two parties but will not be held responsible for meeting deadlines if other parties involved in the production create a hindrance to BLACK COFFEE DESIGNS progress.